Plugins Masters is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are managing your data within the new GDPR 2018 privacy guidelines. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat the personal information we collect from you through the website. Plugins Masters will not share any personal information with third parties
What information do we collect?
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services or those of third parties which are made available through our website or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- We sometimes use affiliate links on our blog posts. When you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commison at no extra cost for you.
Using your personal data
- process your orders, register and administer your user account, and enable you to log in and use the website and our services
- if you purchase a third party’s product through our website or service, we may disclose your name and/or email address to that third party if such disclosure is required in order to allow you to obtain and use a license key for that product from that third party
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com)
- to generally run and improve the website and our services.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential.
In accordance with data protection laws and good commercial practice, we do not retain data in a form that permits identification of the person(s) to whom it relates for any longer than is necessary.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) in relation to your personal information. You may have the right to:
- access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with data protection law;
- object to us processing, or ask us to restrict our processing of your personal information for any of the purposes listed in this policy, at any time.
- ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
- ask us to erase or delete your personal information (in certain circumstances). We will do our best to respond to such requests, but these are subject to certain limitations such as legal requirements
- Request a transfer of your personal information (in certain circumstances).
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites.
The website does not store your credit card and payment details on our server. The website retains details of your purchases and purchased products in your account, but no sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by Plugins Masters.
A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when he/she leaves the “Yes. I want to subscribe to the Plugins Masters newsletter” option ON, on our registration page. After completing our registration process which involves clicking an activation link sent to his/her email account the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communication with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
We have not, and will never sell it to third parties. You are in control, and you can opt-out at any stage.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer when you visit our website. They allow the site to restore any settings you had previously on that website such as your username and/or password, your cart, wish list, and more. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks.
If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.