Eventide Blackhole Immersive
Designed from the ground up for immersive, Dolby Atmos, and surround workflows, Blackhole Immersive expands the signature sound of Eventide’s stereo version across your entire immersive mix. Used as as end or insert, Blackhole Immersive remains respectful yet reactive to your carefully chosen track positioning.
From delicate ambience to massive decays, you create and shape the listener’s immersed experience–what, when, and where they feel it. Warning:taking the controls of this cosmic beast of a reverb is just plain fun. The vast range of the original fit perfectly in your mix, but now it’s everywhere!
The clean and intuitive interface seamlessly fits into your projects-whether it be mixing music, post-production for film, or sound design for games. This enhanced workflow gives you fullcontrol over the reverb across channels, for an evolving immersive experience-from subtle to radical
- Powerful and flexible reverberation algorithm – create spaces from subtle ambience all the way up to supernatural decays and drones
- Supports LCR, Quadraphonic, 5.0 – 5.1.4, and 7.0 – 7.1.4 channel layouts
- Easy-to-use UI optimized for immersive workflows – same core controls for all channel layouts, with no menu diving required
- Transparent signal processing – effect always sounds the same across all immersive formats, and always maintains incoming spatial image integrity
- Quickly set individual speaker levels using the integrated Levels section
- Kill Dry, Kill Wet, and Freeze controls are great for creating drastic effects
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Resizable GUI with Undo/Redo and A/B comparison
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes over 150 presets