MAutoDynamicEQ is the ultimate “go-to” parametric equalizer, that combines astonishing versatility with ease-of-use to produce a really musical sound. Inspired by the analog world, but taking advantage of the digital!
Melda Production’s Adjustable Slope Filter (MASF) technology gives you natural sounding, versatile filters that are free of the resonance associated with other equalizers. Each highly adjustable and dynamic band let’s you fix problems easily, whether you are putting together a mix, or, tackling compression, expansion or de-essing tasks.
Melda Production’s Filter Adaption (MFA) technology can actually perform your equalization for you based on an analysis of your recording, another recording or even your own ‘drawn-in’ spectral content!
They’ve included a whole host of other useful features too. Their integrated analyzer and sonogram lets you quickly see the structure of your audio material, while the high-pass and low-pass filters offer slopes from 6dB/oct up to 120dB/oct. There’s also soft-saturation that adds a character normally only associated with analog consoles. And of course there is mono/stereo processing, upsampling, A/H presets and much more! The plugin even comes with 4 advanced modulators, just in case you feel like being creative..
MAutoDynamicEQ is extremely versatile, useful for everything from mixing to mastering!
You can make your recordings sound professional. You can ensure all of your recordings on your new album sound similar. You can let MAutoDynamicEq fit a track into a mix using spectral separation feature. You can draw your desired frequency response. In any case MAutoDynamicEq will find the best settings and configure the parametric equalizer bands for you.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomisation
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimised for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates