MDoubleTracker is a marvellous natural sounding artificial stereo expander. Need some wide vocals? Or some huge guitars? MDoubleTracker has been designed for just that!
Natural Big Sound, like the Real Thing
Double tracking is a simple old technique, but it’s also hard to get it right and takes a very long time, after all, you need to record things multiple times, then you have the timing problems and so on. With MDoubleTracker it is as simple as inserting the effect into your DAW. It will do some magic by varying pitch and delays in both left and right channels to get you that big wide sound, with ease and perfect timing. It can be even used in surround environment.
Good Old Algorithms
MDoubleTracker is based on some pretty old techniques used for decades on some hardware modules such as Eventide H3000. These have been used by high end producers for decades. We just improved them a bit and got you some additional features, just in case you feel creative.
As always you’ll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, AGC, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates