MDrumEnhancer is a unique tool that follows your drum track and synthesizes it’s own signal using samples to make it sound big and phat, without any problems drum replacing suffers from. Add snare noises, improve bass drum’s boom or snap, or even resynthesize the sound completely.
Modern Alternative to Drum Replacing
MDrumEnhancer doesn’t suffer from latency, missed notes or nonexistent notes, incorrect velocities, loss of dynamics and other problems which make drum replacing so hard to use. You simply select a preset or sample, fine-tune a few parameters if needed and let the plugin do the magic.
Get that Big, Phat Drum Sound … Fast!
Normally, recording engineers spend hours to set the microphones right. 2 or 3 mikes for snare drum just to ensure both the body and snares are captured, similarly for bass drum to get both snap and boom… Then the mixing engineer spends hours trying to make it sound good and in 50% cases he/she ends up with drum replacing.
MDrumEnhancer makes this process so much simpler. You don’t need several tracks for a snare drum, because the plugin can fill what’s missing. And unlike drum replacing it is so easy to set up. And unlike equalization & compression it can add what hasn’t actually been captured in your recording.
Live Drum Mixing
Mixing live drums is one of the hardest tasks of a mixing engineer, but MDrumEnhancer makes it much easier. It has no latency, so it can indeed be used live. Instead of neverending tweaking of equalizers and compressors trying to get at least mediocre results, you can simply employ MDrumEnhancer, select a preset and you are good to go and the results will be far beyond what you could reach with standard tools.
It Can Blend with Any Material
MDrumEnhancer is quite a straightforward plugin, but has enough controls to let you fine-tune it for any material. You can change pitch of the samples to tune it to your drum track, it has a full dynamic equalizer so you can tweak the spectrum of the enhancement signal, sustain control lets you make the drum hits shorter but also longer than they actually are and even provide cool reverberation.
The Most Advanced User Interface on the Market – Stylable, Resizable, GPU Accelerated
- Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use, but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MDrumEnhancer features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders or buttons, whichever you like the most.
- The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
- If your display doesn’t have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
- All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Unique Visualisation Engine with Classic Meters and Time Graphs
- Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MDrumEnhancer provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customisable as usual.
4 Exceptionally Versatile Modulators
- MDrumEnhancer provides 4 fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR enveloper, randomizer or pitch detector, or even a combination and can listen to the plugin’s side-chain.
- You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Adjustable Oscillator Shape Technology
- Every oscillator in MDrumEnhancer uses the most versatile oscillator algorithm on the market. It provides mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), a step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing.
- It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high frequency oscillators.
- MDrumEnhancer lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter. This may not only come handy for automation for example, but the multiparameters are very smart units and you can use them to smartly morph between banks of settings for example. All in the name of creativity!
M/S, Single Channel, Up to 8 Channels Surround Processing…
- MDrumEnhancer can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mid/side encoding for stereo field processing, separate left & right channels, separate mid or side signal and up to 8 channels of surround audio. It is perfect for audio production for music, movies, games…
Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC)
- Most plugins change loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets inconvenient, not mentioning randomization. MDrumEnhancer includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it is just louder.
- Some plugins can intensely increase gain when exposed to specific audio materials. MDrumEnhancer provides a safety brickwall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
Adjustable Up-Sampling 1x-16x
- Digital audio provides very superior audio quality compared to ancient analog gear, but there are problems too. The main problem is the aliasing, which may be noticeable, when using nonlinear processes such as compression or saturation. MDrumEnhancer includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms, which avoids the aliasing.
MIDI Controllers with MIDI Learn
- MDrumEnhancer contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
Extremely Fast, Optimized for Newest AVX Processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and projects bigger, so we still need to use the processing power with care. MDrumEnhancer uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU hangle the graphics, and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global Preset Management and Online Preset Exchange
- MDrumEnhancer presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access then from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX Interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- MDrumEnhancer supports all major hosts on both platforms. Check system requirements for information about compatibility and installation.
No Dongle nor Internet Access is Required for Activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? We are an honest company and expect the same from our customers. Our software uses licence files to activate your software. And the licences are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major upgrades like it is with other companies. And we upgrade our software a lot!