World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any broadcast production, and the latest standards also demand True Peak compliance. ISL delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence when meeting True Peak delivery criteria.
With ITU-R B.S. 1170-4 compliance and a dedicated brick-wall TPlim setting, you can produce with confidence, leaving ISL to transparently take care of the compliance.
Loudness Toolkit has been included in the audio tool category of Netflix’s Production Technology Alliance. This is a programme for manufacturers that handles sound, image or metadata during the processes of production to postproduction. If the product meets specific criteria, it is considered as a candidate for the alliance. Any product that bears the alliance logo has been assessed to ensure that it meets with Netflix’s technical and workflow requirements.
In use on a daily basis in thousands of studios across the world, ISL is a proven reliable standard for transparent True Peak limiting.
ISL 2st – Mono and Stereo audio production
ISL 2st DSP
- Mix and master for music streaming services
- Produce broadcast compliant audio
- Transparent end of chain limiting
- Apple ‘afclip’ inter-sample monitoring
- Protection for downstream data compression
- Preserving quality for podcast material
- Inter-sample clip management in hi-res files
- Loudness compliance
- Audio for video production