MODELLING CAN DO THE THINGS THAT SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY CAN NOT
You can start legato or glissando anytime you want, on any technique it has, not limited to the patch that has sampled legato. Also, you can change timbre in real times as a modeled instrument. With modeling technology, you can get an instrument that sound keeps changing, not the fixed or dead as a sampled instrument. In audio demos, you can clearly hear how the instrument changes through time; give the sound unlimited possibilities and varieties.
HYBRID VIBRATO AND TREMOLO
We further expanded our technology to achieve more authentic sounds from sampling without sacrificing creative control. For perspective, this means starting with non-vibrato and then fading in vibrato sustain while changing depth and speed. Or, you can also change Tremolo speed in real time while optimize control or to leverage human behaviors in the vibrato for enhanced realism in the final version.
FINISH ALL WORK IN JUST ONE TRACK WITH PERFORMANCE KEY SWITCH SYSTEM
Our Virtual Instrument is designed for simplicity; we make all technique possible finish in one track. With our unique performance key switch system. Which you can switch technique fluently and easily. Modeling technology also provides support for real-time interaction and change on sound. For example, you can smooth change from a plain sound to a full vibrato sound. That is difficult to achieve by sampling technology. And this adds more realistic to final sound.
ENSURE BEST SOUND QUALITY
To ensure the maximum accuracy and musicality in the reproduction of this complex and beautiful sound, we invited the virtuoso from the prestigious China National Orchestra in Beijing to record their wide variety of sounds. And we choose the studio with best recording gears to ensure the highest sound quality.
- Deeply sampled, Over 1,900 samples, 3GB sample uncompressed data
- Modeled Tremolo, Vibrato, Glide, and Glissando
- Innovative Performance Key Switch system
- Embodied high-quality reverb and EQ
- Comprehensive Envelope system
- Scala Tuning System can emulate the old system used in ancient China
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project
- Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution